Welding and grinding shop
Moldings and handles workpieces weighing up to 15 kg.
There are vending and semi-automatic MIG / MAG welding machines with linear and circular trajectories.
- KUKA – newly fitted EWM PHENIX 452 source, welding of carbon steel, stainless steel and AL.
- CLOOS – equipped with a CLOOS source and a positioning table.
- MOTOMAN – equipped with a SKS source and a positioning table, welding of carbon steel, stainless steel and AL.
25 semi-automatic welding workplaces
- Staffed by EWM, CLOOS.
- Spot resistance welding.
- Merkle welding sources Welding of carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Laser cutting with a TRULASER 3030 (L20).
- Sheet size 1500 × 3000 mm.
Max. material thickness
- AL – 8 mm
- Stainless steel – 12 mm
- Carbon steel – 20 mm
- New robotized KUKA workplace for round grinding.
- Two-shift operation of the welding shop ensures 6 adjusters, 25 welders, and the welding shop foreman.
- A welding technologist IWT certified with the authority of a welding technician CWS ANB.
- A continuous visual inspection of welds DW-2 metallographic tests.
- Automatic grinders, round and flat grinding.